People always had these question “how to get rid of a hickey” and they have found many remedies. The treatments are quite simple and you can do them to cure the skin. The red mark will slowly go away and you will have your regular skin back again.
Related articles about How to get rid of a hickey
How to get rid of a hickey? Here are some ways to get rid of a hickey.
1. Try massaging: Doctors have found that massage has a link with healing. They found that it decreased the fabrication of mixtures called cytokines, which performs a dangerous role in redness. Massage also roused mitochondria, the small powerhouses within cells that transform glucose into the energy vital for cell function and repair. Another reason for the color of the hickey is because of the blood. If you massage over there gently for few minutes, the blood will spread and the redness will slowly fade away.
2. Have Vitamin K: Along with other vitamins, you will need this one in your body. You can include foods in your diet that has this. If you are not into vegetables, then it will be difficult for you. This is the time when you need to consume the highest amount of green vegetables you find like kale, lettuce, spinach, turnip greens, mustard greens, romaine, coriander and parsley. You can make dishes from cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts and broccoli. This is a slow process and you can even purchase medicines containing Vitamin K from the pharmacy. You can rub it on the spot.
3. Apply toothpaste. You will need a mint toothpaste. You cannot use it more than once in a day because it will burn. It is another slow and effective method to cure the skin. After applying the mint toothpaste, wash it off by using a towel dipped in warm water.
How to get rid of hickeys
Here is how you can get rid of multiple hickeys on your skin.
1. Use a coin: This method is a difficult one but will take about several minutes to cure multiple hickeys and get rid of the redness on our skin. Use your fingers to stretch the part of the skin where you want to heal. Take a coin and rub it on the parts where you will find the spots. You will find it difficult to rub the edge of the coins. You have to be patient and the marks will be gone within minutes.
2. Use a toothbrush: Do not put excessive pressure on your skin. Take a soft toothbrush and use it to gently brush over the area. It will be a little painful but keep on brushing. This will get rid of multiple hickeys. Keep on brushing and after several minutes, you will see that they disappeared.
How to get rid of a hickey fast
Here are methods to get rid of hickeys fast.
1. Apply an ice bag to cure the hickey.
2. Keep a spoon in the freezer and after few minutes take it out and apply it on your skin.
3. You can apply ice wrapped in a cloth to the area.