How to get rid of stretch marks? Stretch marks are straight lines present on the skin which happens when skin is elongated or pulled. It usually happens during pregnancy, weight gain, weight loss or puberty. It can happen to men as well. This lines are visible and people look for ways to eradicate them and have smooth skin. The marks are of similar color to the skin. Dermatologists can help with stretch marks but they can never remove them completely.
Related articles about How to get rid of stretch marks
Here are some ways to get rid of stretch marks
1. Increase the intake of Vitamin C: Vitamin C is needed in your body for many reasons. You need it to get rid of stretch marks. It is used to build up muscles and blood vessels. If you have enough of it, you can quickly heal your skin and get rid of the stretch marks. Vitamin C helps against tissue damage. You need to have food that contains this vitamin in your diet. These foods have Vitamin C in them: broccoli, orange, papaya, spinach, strawberries, raspberries, Brussel sprouts, yellow snap beans and tomatoes.
2. Use moisturizer or Vaseline: They are great products when it is about skin care. They will take care of your skin and get rid of the stretch marks. Buy them from the grocery store. Vaseline can cure the grey spot on your skin, in the same way it will cure your marks. Moisturizer is used to keep the skin hydrated. Just like we need to drink water, the skin needs moisturizer to stay hydrated. They make skin soft which will help the stretch marks to dissolve and disappear. You can go with petroleum jelly if you want instead of moisturizer and Vaseline. Petroleum also keeps your skin soft and hydrated/
3. Apply Olive oil: Olive oil can heal any skin issues and stretch marks is one of them. Rub olive oil on the marks and do not wash them. Olive oil will make your skin soft and eventually dissolve the marks. Olive oil can be easily purchased and is used as a home remedy for stretch marks.
4. Make Potato juice: Potato juice is easy to make at home. You will need to slice a potato and rub the juice over the marks. Let them dry for 20 minutes and wash it off with slightly warm water.
5. Get Lemon juice: Use lemon juice because it is known for healing stretch marks. Lemon juice has always been for curing acnes and marks on the skin. Apply lemon juice on the stretch marks and wait for 10 minutes. Wash off with slightly warm water after they are dy. Do this twice a week.
· If you want, you take in Vitamin C supplements. You need to drink a lot of water.
· Do not ever go for surgery because the cost is huge and the risks are fatal.
· There will be many home remedies list where you will find the usage of cocoa butter for healing stretch marks, the truth is cocoa butter does not work.