How, When, and Where Three Brothers Pizza Began Operating. In 1976, Michael, Mario, and Peter Rapole, who are all brothers from a very hardworking Italian family shifted their family business from Brooklyn, New York to Greenbelt, Maryland to fulfill their father’s dream of seeing them succeed in the business venture. 35 years later, their one restaurant grew into a multi-corporation through their efforts. The Three brothers restaurant solely uses the family’s recipe when making entrees and sauces. Many of the restaurant’s customers are children and grandchildren of people who have got served by the Three Brother’s Pizza restaurant since it began operating. The Three Bother’s Pizza eats out has gained its customers loyalty and trust since the beginning. The company’s volume store at Greenbelt, Maryland and it’s still flourishing and already has 15 more locations. Well, here is an ultimate guide to what gets offered by this famous restaurant.
The Products featured by the Three Brothers Pizza
There is so much on the table when it comes to variety at this incredible restaurant.
- Pizza which gets baked with a freshly made dough with the classic tomato pizza sauce, fresh ingredients, and the real mozzarella sauce. There is nothing better than the Three Brothers Pizza as it is amazingly delicious. One can never be enough.
- The Italian Combo Sub which is Capicolla, excellent sliced fresh ham and Genoa Salami which gets topped with cheese and garnished with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and the Italian dressing made on the freshly baked bakery roll
- The Tuscan Chicken salad which consists of diced chicken breast grilled red onions, red peppers and bacon over mixed cucumbers, tomatoes and served with garlic bread
- The Italian Boat which is a fresh pizza dough stuffed with mozzarella, mushrooms, onions, sweet peppers, Italian sausage, and meatballs. It gets baked with pizza until it turns golden brown and gets served with marinara sauce.The Mama Repole’s famous lasagna is also another delicacy featured
The menu is vast
At three brothers, all your preference gets catered for:
- Appetizers include; chicken wings, cheese fries, Bacon Cheese Fries, garlic bread with cheese, onion rings, soup of the day and much more
- Pizza comes in so many varieties such as; chicken Parm pizza, eggplant Parm pizza, Neopolitan, premium toppings, Pizza Bianca and much more
- Wraps include; Buffalo Chicken Wrap, Chicken Caesar wrap, Turkey Blt Wrap, Tuna salad wrap, and chicken pesto wrap
- Salads include; Tossed salad, Caesar salad, greek salad, tuna chef salad, turkey BLT salad, all these come with a topping of your choice. You can also get an add-on which includes, boiled egg, cheddar jack cheese, bacon cheese, and feta cheese
- Entrees include meat lasagna, baked ziti, pasta with tomato sauce with sausage or meatballs, Fettucine Alfredo, Crabby Friday and shrimp parmesan. You will always get so much more on the menu.
- There are also subs which include; steak &cheese, Chicken Steak &cheese, meatball parmesan for hot subs, and Italian combination, Turkey club subs, and Tuna Salad Sub for cold ones. You can choose an Italian or wheat sub roll. All these come with the toppings of your choice.
Hospitable staff who give top-notch service
You will get to encounter staff who offer excellent service and are also easy to interact. Their responsiveness to your order and immediate action is what they are well known. All the staff work hand-in-hand to ensure quick service. You can never go unattended.
There is always something special for you
- You can get the $5 sub of the month meatball Parm Sub. The meatball topped with the Mama’s signature marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese which is toasted in the oven and served on the sub roll is what you will get to enjoy.
- You can also your sub combo for only $2.99 more. The Combo your choice of fries, or small tossed salad and a fountain drink.
- The Big 18″ XL Neopolitan Cheese Pizza with 6 Mozzarella sticks and eight chicken wings for only $21.99.
You can make a free order and get your meal delivered to your doorstep
Once you reach your order, a confirmation email will get sent to you. Your request will get distributed after 25 minutes. However, there might be so many orders made before yours meaning that you might experience some delay. Therefore, you will need to exercise some patience as your food will get delivered as soon as possible.
Three Brothers Pizza is also ideal for groups
You can hold your group meetups or get together and chat the evening away you experience great hospitality and tasty meals. Whether you are having weddings, birthday parties, graduation ceremonies, corporate events or any other type of gathering, this place gets highly recommended.
Preferable business hours
- The restaurant opens at 10:00 am and closes at 9:30 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and
- 11:00 am to 10:30 pm on Friday and Saturday, while on Sunday it opens at 11:00 am and closes at 9:30 pm. If you are late and don’t want to eat at the restaurant, you can order a takeout.
There is plenty of entertainment
There are TVs and cool music which plays under moderated volumes. The TVs are always functioning, and you will get to watch from wherever you get seated. The controlled music volumes enable you to chat freely with your friends and family.
Ample parking space
You can get a private parking space, and there is also a parking slot for bikes. The parking place is provided to enable you to relax and enjoy your meals. You don’t have to worry about obstructing other customers as they too have enough space.
The Three Brothers Pizza is the place you should plan to visit whenever you want to eat out. Their payment methods are also flexible as they also accept credit cards. Your kids will get to have fun. The friendly staff who take care of your orders and always attentive is still an excellent reason to come back. The variations of meals on the menu are also something you will not want to miss out.